Wednesday, June 3, 2009

wat relations are we now???

wat relations are we now...???

i m confusing...

friend??? just friend???

but sometime i don't think our relations r just friend...

even our friends oso have same idea...

u r nice n gentle 2 me if compared wif others...

u tell me something weighing on ur mind...

u shared ur happiness n sadness with me...

and u r so care of me...

but all these things...

....am i thinking too much??

am i too sensitive??

or this is ur way 2 associate with ur friends??

or r you really have feelings 2ward me??

i really have no idea at all...

i really would like 2 ask u that question...

but i have no courage 2 do it....

i scare our friendship might spoilt...

i wana protect our friendship...

i am waiting 4 u 2 ask me the same question...

2 comments:

  1. hey..
    两个人站在原地不动 故事要怎么开始呢??
    时间对了..感觉对了..就说出来吧..
    一切顺其自然...^^
    加油~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, josephine start to worried abt relationship matter dy..
    jia you la,all the best..XD

    ReplyDelete