Wednesday, May 6, 2009

my uncle's house...

4th of may

after checked in 2 the hostel,
i went bck 2 my uncle's house,
started staying there from 5th of may to 11th of may....
OMG!!! is almost 1 week...
is quite boring actually...
anyway...
i m happy n blessedness...
my uncle, aunty and grandma r really take care of me...
n my 3 little cousins...
they r soooooo cute n fun !!!!
(but they oso vry naughty sometimes!!!)
~feeling warm...~


my uncle's house....



garden


living room
a big plasma TV
comfortable sofa
dining room
vegetable patch


4 comments:

  1. 好像皇宫,不怪的你每早都吃西式早餐...哈哈...那么大的家,要睡都睡不完

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa..this house is nice..^^
    i love the garden..kaka..

    ReplyDelete
  3. woa...
    joseph.!!
    i wan go n visit you!!!!
    hahahah....

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup...i love the garden most!!!...

    ReplyDelete